Synthi Control Console
A new prototype of a console to control 2 EMS Synthi’s (either 2
Synthi AKS, 2 VCS3 mk2 or a mixture) Features:
• 36x48 Matrix patching capability using standard EMS patch pins.
• Connects to Synthi prestosockets via special umbilical cables.
• External CV and Gate inputs to Synthi 1 and 2 via 6.35mm Jack sockets.
• Synthi 1+2 Envelope Shapers triggered by +ve/-ve signals from Matrix.
• 8 Output channels (6.35mm Jack sockets) via the Matrix.
• 4 Inverter Input/Output channels on Matrix.
• Connects to Synthi Jones sockets on Synthi 1 and 2 for switching control between either external CV/Gat or DK1/DK2/KS control via toggle switches. Connection via custom cables.
Please note waiting list is now full as I only have a limited number of Sealectro matrices available to make these units.